THIS PART OF THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED – CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE LAST COMPETITION!
We hope you’re all having a wonderful Summer! We’re delighted to announce that the first winner in our ‘Six Moments of Summer’ competition is Angellina-Maire Rower, who sent us this lovely pic on the theme of ‘summertime’ and won a 200€ BlueBay hotel voucher!
But the competition to win more 200€ vouchers redeemable at one of our most popular BlueBay hotels and to enter a grand prize draw to win a 5-night stay for two at the fantastic BlueBay Beach Club Gran Canaria isn’t over yet…
Today we’re launching the next theme, which is ‘LANDSCAPE’, and a new prize hotel, the BlueBay Lanzarote.
HOW TO ENTER
Every Wednesday, we’ll provide you with a new ‘theme’ through our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter profiles, and this blog, too.
It’s Week 2, so for the opportunity to win a 200€ voucher for use at the BlueBay Lanzarote (and to be entered into the Grand Prize draw for a 5-night stay at BlueBay Beach Club Gran Canaria), here’s the second theme:
To enter, just share your photo on the theme ‘landscape’ on your Instagram or Twitter profile with the hashtag #WinBlueBayMoments, post it as a comment below our competition post on Facebook before midnight on Tuesday, 2nd August. We’ll pick our favourite photo and announce the winner on Wednesday 3rd August.
We can’t wait to see snaps of the amazing vistas you’ve seen- good luck!
‘6 Summer Moments’ Social Media Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: BlueBay Hotels whose registered office is at [Gran Vía Asima,6. Polígono Industrial Son Castelló. 07009 Palma de Mallorca. Spain]
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, as well as residents of Spain aged 18 years or over, except employees of BlueBay Hotels and their immediate family (parents, children, siblings and spouses) and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition will be run on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Multiple entries will be accepted per person, per week.
- Closing date for entry for each ‘weekly’ competition will be midnight on the Sunday following the competition announcement. After this date no further entries to that competition will be permitted. Closing date for entry for the ‘grand prize’ competition will be midnight, 31st August.
- No responsibility can be accepted by the promoter for entries not received for any reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Each week, Commencing 20th July, for 6 weeks, a theme will be announced, which entrants can use as a guide to submit an image they feel represents that theme for them. Entrants can submit multiple photos per competition to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #WinBlueBayMoments. At the end of each competition period, a winner will be announced on the BlueBay blog , on the BlueBay Facebook page, on the BlueBay Twitter page and on the BlueBay Instagram page of a 200€ voucher for a stay at the associated BlueBay Hotel or Resort.
At the end of the six weeks, all entrants will be entered into a prize draw to win a 5-night stay for two people at BlueBay Beach Club hotel in Gran Canaria in one bedroom apartment (half board). The prize does not include flights or transfers and it will be valid until April 30th, 2017 (Prize is not valid in bank holidays and in conjunction with other promotions). For this prize, each participant only has one entry, regardless of the number of photo submitted in the weekly competitions.
Photographs must be the user’s own.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prizes are as follows:
6x 200€ vouchers to redeem for any stay at the BlueBay Hotels (accommodation only) listed below:
Week 1: 1 x 200€ voucher to redeem at BlueBay Beach Club (Gran Canaria)
Week 2: 1 x 200€ voucher to redeem at BlueBay Lanzarote (Lanzarote)
Week 3: 1 x 200€ voucher to redeem at BlueBay Banus (Marbella)
Week 4: 1 x 200€ voucher to redeem at Hotel Miguel Angel by BlueBay (Madrid)
Week 5: 1 x 200€ voucher to redeem at Armada BlueBay (Dubai)
Week 6: 1 x 200€ voucher to redeem at Le Royal Luxembourg Hotel by BlueBay (Luxembourg)
One prize of a 5 night stay at BlueBay Beach Club Hotel in Gran Canaria.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. ‘Weekly’ winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the promoter. Entries will be judged on the following criteria:
1) Relevance to stated theme
2) The overall quality of the photo – according to judges’ preference
3) Originality – according to judges’ preference
15. ‘Grand prize’ winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter and/or its agents. Each entrant will only be counted once.
16. Winners will be notified by email and/or Direct Message on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and/or in writing within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is to be delivered.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters related to the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Spanish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Spain.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Spanish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email@example.com].
- The promoter and/or its agents will judge the competition and decide on the winner each week, which will be picked from all complete entries via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- The promoter’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.